Don't miss this 3 bedroom pool home in the beautiful and popular neighborhood of Bent Tree Village. A great location remains as the number 1 reason buyers pick their new home. This quiet, well maintained community, with top rated Sarasota schools, is located just a couple miles east of I-75 with plenty of shopping, dining, medical facilities, and golfing opportunities nearby. If you are looking for more activity, downtown is an easy 20 minute or so drive, or spend a sunny day at Siesta Key Beach. Situated on a corner lot, this great home offers a split bedroom floor plan, wood burning fireplace, screened lanai with pool, large inside laundry room, walk-in closets in all bedrooms, and tile flooring throughout for ease of cleaning. Flood insurance is not required and HOA fees are a reasonable $350/yr. Updates include a 2 year old 4-ton HVAC system by Trane, newer pool pump and pool rescreening, newer hot water heater, and new kitchen sink. The entire home was professionally painted both inside and outside in early May. Add your personal touches and updates and settle back in a great Florida home.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,794 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BENT TREE VILLAGE
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Family Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 21x28, 2 Spaces, Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Front Porch,Patio
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors. Corner Lot,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price